An economic collapse could mean the opportunity of a lifetime for a certain group of people. Find out how you can protect your funds from losing value.
If you are one of the people reading this article and handle this information correctly, you can come out of one of the biggest economic crises of the last decades as a winner.
It is likely that many of you currently know me as your marketing guy, but the truth is that for many years I had been involved in investing and analyzing financial, economic, and digital asset markets. Therefore, I decided to share my opinion on the current situation, because I feel that, especially in this time of significant economic danger, I can help someone in this way, especially our Core community, to secure an effective tool against economic recession and high inflation.
The Global Recession and Significant Economic Danger
The outlook for the global economy has “darkened” and the world is at a point of “significant economic danger”, according to a survey by the World Economic Forum.
The World Bank even claims that the global economy is now in the steepest slowdown after the recovery from the recession since 1970, which means that not only the current year 2022 awaits us, but a long period of stagflation and global recession could follow. If we were to illustrate and take knowledge from the 70s of the 20th century, we would find that there are at least 5 to 10 difficult years ahead of us with a connection to the debt crises. For example, the global recession of 1982 triggered more than 40 debt crises, followed by a decade of lost economic growth.
The biggest factors affecting the global economy are the still ongoing consequences of the Covid19 pandemic and lately also Russia’s aggression towards Ukraine. Other key risks are the ongoing adjustment in Chinese property markets — combined with high levels of corporate debt in China.
Every day, your FIAT money value decreases and will continue to decrease!
Some Cryptocurrencies Present an Alternative and Should Prove an Effective Tool Against the Global Recession
As you probably know, the most famous cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was created precisely as a reaction to the global recession in 2008.
However, Bitcoin was not alone, and since its inception (2009), countless followers and crypto companies have appeared on the market and wanted to support this vision by following in its footsteps. As a result, there is only a very small percentage of projects that have a real potential to become anti-inflation assets to maintain wealth and property, even during the most challenging economic times.
90% of blockchain and crypto projects simply have no real use in life, and the only value of these projects lies within the people and venture capital firms who believe in their plans and support them.
This ensures that it is still an attractive investment digital asset and its current market capitalization is far above the others. It is basically something like “digital gold”. We can also apply a simple calculation here, Bitcoin has a maximum supply of 21M, which means that its value should logically rise as there will be less and less of it in circulation.
Ethereum Has Succumbed to ENERGY FUD at the Expense of Real Decentralization
As for Ethereum, Bitcoin’s biggest competitor, a very fundamental difference is that it was the first blockchain to offer open source with a smart contract function. Thus the Ethereum ecosystem began to grow at a rapid pace and is currently among the largest with 2970 Dapps and almost 5000 contracts (at the time of writing this article). Looking at EOS, which is in second place with 332 Dapps, we can see the vast majority exists on the Ethereum network.
It seems that this is a really huge network and ecosystem, but if we take a closer look, we will find out that in reality, it is all the same Dapps, such as Exchanges, Gambling, NFT marketplaces, and DeFi.
So far, this blockchain has not yet brought Dapps for ordinary people that could fully use the potential of the blockchain and its advantages of decentralized nature and high security.
Ethereum also decided to take a significant step, namely the transition from PoW to PoS, thereby securing the status of the so-called “ECO-friendly” blockchain. Yes, on the one hand, it is true that ETH used GPUs for mining, which consumed a significant amount of electricity, but on the other hand, the developers did not realize that they would lose the most important thing, which is the status of a truly decentralized blockchain!
Let me summarize several facts that are not in favor of ETH.
- Validators with large holdings can influence the verification of transactions. These 5 staking pools account for 60% of the staked ETH on Ethereum’s Beacon Chain: Lido Finance, Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, and Staked Us. This means that PoS is less secure compared to PoW and also loses its status as a truly decentralized blockchain.
- Proof-of-stake (PoS) system informs node validators in advance what blocks they will validate, thus enabling them to plan attacks. The security expert says “If you control two consecutive blocks, you can start an exploit on block N and finish it on block N+1 without having any arbitrage bot coming in and fixing the price that you have manipulated in between.” “From an economic security standpoint, [this vulnerability] makes these attacks relatively easier to pull off.”
- PoS Puts Ether to the attention of regulators. With its transition to PoS, Ethereum has caused US regulators to consider it as a security. “Gary Gensler, head of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), has said on numerous occasions that PoW assets such as BTC are commodities, not securities, and should therefore not be regulated as securities.” However, this is not the case with PoS when it is possible for investors to stake their holdings in exchange for new coins, so the classification is changing to securities.
In these three points, I have listed for you the most serious problems related to the current situation of the Ethereum network and the transition from PoW to PoS, which must be taken into account if you are considering that ETH could be the asset that will protect you from high inflation and economic recession.
In this way, I could also analyze a myriad of other cryptocurrencies, but from the point of view of maintaining the attractiveness of reading this article, it is not possible, so I will mention one fundamental piece of advice.
Always look at whether the cryptocurrency you are interested in has a real use, which gives it a competitive edge, and especially whether more attention is directed to marketing or to the technology itself and the Dapps that the project team brings.
Crypto Markets Have Reset in 2022 and Are Starting to Mature
After the crypto markets were saturated with hundreds of new projects, it was only a matter of time before we would reach the moment when the first serious bankruptcies or collapses of some of them would occur. Let’s think of just a few cases this year when we saw the collapse of well-known projects such as Terra Luna, Celsius, Voyager, or even the crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital.
The crypto market cap has lost more than $1 trillion since the beginning of the year.
Currently, we can say that we are at the stage where crypto markets are really starting to mature, we have seen several bankruptcies, significant losses in value, and even lawsuits. However, all this strengthens this market and shows which crypto projects are truly legitimate and have value for humanity, the business sector, or investors.
Core Coin, Core Token, and VEGA NFT as “Anti-Inflation” Packages
Yes, many of you might say that I am just promoting XCB, CTN, and VEGA NFT through my position, but please allow me to explain some important facts, after which I hope you will understand that even from an impartial point of view, this is true and not misleading.
1. Core Coin (XCB) Is the Best Possible Compromise Between BTC and ETH
Core Coin (XCB) is the native currency of the Core Blockchain, i.e. the decentralized network, which brings the best of all the blockchains we’ve ever had here. First of all, it is the best possible compromise between BTC and ETH, the two most successful blockchains in the world so far.
- Core Blockchain comes with a new generation of PoW, Proof of Distributed Efficiency (PoDE), which means that it still maintains the nature of a maximally decentralized blockchain and at the same time eliminates the huge environmental burden that we see with BTC. Core Blockchain is using IoT devices including resources that can also be powered by waste and solar energy, batteries, or power banks. These devices have an energy consumption of around 8 to 15W/h.
- The Ylem language is enabling an object-oriented platform supporting methods, functions, objects, classes, as well as larger smart contract architectures. Ylem is a huge improvement mainly in cryptography on Solidity, originally operating on the Ethereum network.
- In the coming years, expect a huge influx or even a migration of protocols to Core Blockchain thanks to the fact that it is an interoperable network with the Ylem language.
- The larger the ecosystem built on the Core Blockchain, the more demand for XCB will naturally increase, mainly due to the fact that the blockchain architecture uses XCB to process all hash transactions and network fees.
- Core Coin will not be considered as a security like ETH because it still retains the nature of PoW, in this case, PoDE.
- The annual supply of Core Coin (XCB) is roughly 18 to 22.5 million which means that in case of success it can attack similar price limits for 1 XCB as we see with Ethereum. note: The calculation is always based on the relationship between circulating supply and market cap.
- At the moment, Core Coin is still in its early stage, so whether you start participating in the network as a miner or buy it at the first listing on the crypto exchange can really help you keep your funds safe in these difficult times and even with the prospect of a very attractive valuation in the future.
2. Core Token (CTN) Presents a Utility with a High Demand Token for Mass-Accepted Apps
As you probably know, CoDeTech has created a unique token called Core Token (CTN) to manage the Ylem Smart Contract Platform. However, this is not the main thing that will make CTN an extremely attractive anti-inflation tool.
There’s a lot more to it, so let’s look at the facts:
- CoDeTech has developed its own ecosystem of decentralized applications (Dapps) and services that use CTN in almost every operation. Among the most famous are CorePass, Ping Exchange, TiNG and MeeTiNG, WallMoney, and TokTokey. We also cannot forget the hot adept, the Heyo application, which can replace its big competitor Whatsapp.
- Core Token will be part of Dapps, which for the first time ever can become mass-accepted for daily use because these are applications for regular communication, video creation, or even e-commerce.
- As with XCB, demand is created naturally with every transaction and Hash performed on the network, so with CTN, demand is naturally created by every user of applications that will gradually be released and, I believe, used worldwide.
- Core Token has a fixed max. supply of 1 billion.
- CTN will be tradable for the first time ever in the coming months, which means that all interested parties will be able to add it to their portfolio at an extremely attractive and undervalued price.
3. VEGA Is a Technically Sophisticated Non-Art NFT
The third product that needs to be considered when dealing with the current situation and protecting your funds or even evaluating them is the first ever CoDeTech NFT, which is backed by XCB mining and a fixed value of Core Tokens.
Many of you are probably wondering what makes this product so special, and that’s why I took the liberty of creating this very simple chart below.
As you can see, we are dealing with an extremely interesting relationship here, which will determine the price of VEGA NFT in the market.
Since each VEGA NFT contains 2500 Core Tokens and a yearly XCB mining contract of 750 H/s, it is clear that the value of these two digital assets will present an important factor.
This exceptional relationship can cause VEGA to increase in value every single moment when the market cap of these two cryptocurrencies, the XCB and CTN increases. This pricing is set in such an exceptional way that we can expect great stability from this product, even during difficult times.
The biggest advantage lies in the diversification that VEGA NFT offers and also because of the extremely attractive price at which it is sold even before it is traded on the Ping exchange.
Since we know that we are witnessing a system of natural demand which has been built by XCB as well as CTN, we can already say with great certainty that all those who have read this article and decided to purchase even one of the recommended “anti-inflation” tools, you are guaranteed to be safe and even for years to come in probably the safest “savings mechanism” ever offered by crypto markets.
In conclusion, I want to add that this is purely my subjective opinion and in no way is it financial or any investment advice. Before making any decision, make sure that you have done a thorough study of each digital asset mentioned and familiarize yourself with the potential risks that the crypto markets bring. Beware, crypto markets are very volatile! DYOR!